here to go to Merrick web site
Merrick began the Merrick Scale Manufacturing Company in Passaic, NJ in 1908 to produce his new invention. The company has been in continuous operation since that time. However, in 1991, the company was purchased by Tannehill International Industries, and the engineering and design functions were integrated into the existing Lynn Haven, Florida facility.
MERRICK's 50,000 square foot facility houses customer support, engineering & manufacturing. The MERRICK facility has full, in-house capability including complete metalworking, ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Stamps, certified welders, and USDA listing.
In 1994, Merrick opened a new service to the industry as MERRICK Environmental Technologies, a full service supplier of air pollution control and dust collection equipment.
Today MERRICK enjoys one of the best known brand names in the industry with equipment installed all over the world. The very name MERRICK has long been associated with quality of engineering. Merrick maintains in-house capability in:
- Mechanical design and engineering
- Electrical design and engineering
- Materials flow science
- High voltage systems design
- Structural engineering
- Electronics design
- Micro electronics design
- Custom embedded systems integration
- Turn key project management
- Construction Management
- Gravimerik® Belt Feeders, Loss-in-weight Feeders, Volumerik® Screw Feeders
- Belt Scales, Weigh Feeders, Flowmeters and Apron Scales
- Coal Feed Systems
- Slakers & Dry Chemical Feed Systems
- Electrostatic Precipitators, Baghouses and Dust Collectors
- Spare Parts & Field Service
Back to top
Back to the Rebuild Parts & Construction page
Back to APC Network Main Page
Last updated: May 10, 2009.
Copyright © 1999 TRK Engineering Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
For more information contact: TRK Engineering Services - 95 Clarks Farm Road - Carlisle, MA 01741 - Telephone: 978-287-0550 - Fax: 978-287-0569 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org