This Old Box Newsletter
Swap Shop - Used Stuff
Sales Items - New Stuff
Books & References
Rebuild, Parts & Construction
Accessory Products & Equip.
Contact us at
TRK Engineering Services
TRK Engineering Services, Inc. is an independent consulting
firm specializing in electrostatic precipitators and their application in industrial
processes to control particulate emissions. We offer a wide variety of professional
services to meet the air cleaning needs of our clients. These
services range from on-site inspections, technical support and troubleshooting to
assistance with the preparation of specification documents for equipment purchases.
TRK does not supply parts and is not affiliated with any manufacturer of
pollution control equipment and can therefore provide an unbiased assessment of your
written by: TRK Engineering Services Inc.
Precipitator Maintenance Guide" is a 675 page manual directed
towards electrical and mechanical maintenance personnel who maintain
the electrostatic precipitator (ESP) and troubleshoot problems that
occur during operation. The intent of this guide is to give
plant personnel guidelines for maintaining an ESP for reliable
Final report is available on-line to EPRI members - www.epri.com
- Report #1007436
TRK Engineering has been offering remote
monitoring for it clients for over 10 years and at the request of its
clients has developed a program to meet the new regulations that builds on
our past experience of field work and Remote Monitoring
- Technical support and troubleshooting of all precipitator and related
- Evaluation of precipitator operation and process parameters to optimize
- Complete on-line and off-line inspection and analysis of equipment, and
supervision of all recommended repair / retrofit work. (Photographs and videotape of
inspection findings are included when useful to enhancing the report.)
- Field analysis of precipitator gas distribution.
- Evaluation of flow tests and model studies, and supervision of stack
emission testing and analysis of test results.
- Assistance with modification, analysis and testing of gas conditioning
systems (SO3, NH3, humidity, etc.)
- Analysis of the effect of process changes on precipitator performance
from fuel and raw material switching, low NOx burner installation, to any other
- Assistance with the preparation of equipment specifications and unbiased
evaluation of bid proposals.
- Review of vendor drawings for specification compliance, engineering and
presence of desirable design features.
- Assistance with the installation and evaluation of new equipment.
TRK Engineering Services has successfully serviced precipitators in a
wide range of industrial processes at over 100 locations throughout the world. Our broad
experience, knowledge and customer commitment make us uniquely qualified to serve you.
TRK Engineering Services also manages Precipitator
Seminars to provide training seminars in the operation and maintenance of
electrostatic precipitators. The primary goal of these seminars is to provide attendees
with the fundamentals necessary to understand and evaluate precipitator operation for
optimum performance. The seminars are offered publicly several times each year and can be
Are you interested in more information? If so, click here.
Back to APC
Network Main Page